- Baking Soda: Will strip away dirt, oil, debris and other unwanted buildup.
- Apple Cider Vinegar: Its acidic properties will balance your locs pH level while preventing mildew, mold, and even lice.
- Tea Tree Essence: This essential oil can help soothe an itchy scalp, reduce dandruff, and promote healthier, stronger locs. Its natural antiseptic properties also help to cleanse the scalp and prevent any potential infections.
- White Willow Bark: White willow bark can help to soothe and calm an itchy scalp, reduce dandruff, and promote healthy dreadlocks. Its natural anti-inflammatory and pain-relieving properties make it an effective remedy for any scalp irritation or discomfort.
- Soapwort Extract: Soapwort contains compounds called saponins, which produce foam when they are shaken in water. These compounds act as surfactants or mild detergents. Soapwort root makes a great natural cleanser since it doesn’t strip your scalp or hair of their natural oils.
Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate (from Coconut), Citric Acid (from Lemon), Salix Alba (White Willow) Bark Extract, Apple Cider Vinegar, Saponaria Officinalis (Soapwort) Leaf Extract, Lavendula x intermedia (Lavandin) oil, Melaleuca alternifolia (Tea Tree) oil, Canarium luzonicum (Elemi) oil, Pelargonlum graveolens (Geranium) oil, Citronellol*, Geraniol*, Citral*, Linalool*, Limonene*. *Natural component of essential oils.
No Sulfates, No Parabens, No Silicones, No Phthalates, No Artificial Colours, No Artificial Fragrances, No Mineral Oil, No Petroleum.
Vegan & Gluten-free.
Made in Australia.
How to Use
- Fill your basin with around 8L water of warm to hot water.
- Empty the full content of this sachet directly in the water.
- Stir to dissolve.
- Once the powder is fully dissolved, lean back and fully soak your locs in the solution for 10-30 minutes.
- Squeeze on your locs to help remove residue and gunk (especially where you can see the dirt).
- Squeeze the excess water from your locs and rinse in clean running water.
- For best results, follow with Scalp Relief – Calming Shampoo and use 4 times a year.
- Bicarbonate of Soda is a very harsh product and can cause scalp irritations and burns. Please do a patch test before using.
- If you are feeling some discomfort during your detox, please come out from your basin and rinse your scalp with cold water.