- Bicarbonate of Soda: Will strip away dirt, oil, debris and other unwanted buildup.
- Apple Cider Vinegar: Its acidic properties will balance your dreadlock pH level while preventing mildew, mold, and even lice.
No SLS, No Parabens, No Silicones, No Phthalates, No Artificial Colours, No Mineral Oil, No Petroleum.
Vegan & Gluten-free.
Made in Australia.
How to Use
- Fill your inflatable basin with warm water.
- Place your bomb in the water. Allow to fizz and dissolve.
- Once dissolve, lay on your back and place your dreadlocks into the bath.
- Massage your scalp and squeeze your dreadlocks.
- Soak your dreadlocks for at least 10 minutes to up to 30 minutes for the most ultimate clean.
- Thoroughly rinse dreadlocks with fresh running water. No need to further rinse your dreads with Apple Cider Vinegar as the bomb contains ACV already.
- If your locs have a lot of build-up, follow up with our Wash My Dreads Deep Cleansing shampoo.
- Fully dry your dreadlocks.
- Repeat 3-4 times a year. If you are living a very active lifestyle, repeat more often.
- Bicarbonate of Soda is a very harsh product and can cause scalp irritations and burns. Please do a patch test before using.
- If you are feeling some discomfort during your detox, please come out from your basin and rinse your scalp with cold water.