- Bicarbonate of Soda (Baking Soda): Will strip away dirt, oil, debris and other unwanted buildup.
- Apple Cider Vinegar: Its acidic properties will balance your dreadlock pH level while preventing mildew, mold, and even lice.
- Papaya Extract: Papaya enzymes (also known as Papain) come from the raw fruit of the papaya plant. These tropical fruit-derived enzymes break down excess oil on your scalp and your hair to balance it out and encourage its long-term health.
- Soapwort Extract: Soapwort contains compounds called saponins, which produce foam when they are shaken in water. These compounds act as surfactants or mild detergents. Soapwort root makes a great natural cleanser since it doesn’t strip your scalp or hair of their natural oils.
No SLS, No Parabens, No Silicones, No Phthalates, No Artificial Colours, No Mineral Oil, No Petroleum.
Vegan & Gluten-free.
Made in Australia.
How to Use
- Fill your basin with around 8L water of warm to hot water.
- Empty the full content of this sachet directly in the water.
- Stir to dissolve.
- Once the powder is fully dissolved, lean back and fully soak your locs in the solution for 10-30 minutes.
- Squeeze on your dreadlocks to help remove residue and gunk (especially where you can see the dirt).
- Squeeze the excess water from your dreadlocks and rinse in clean running water.
- Follow with The Residue Remover Deep Cleansing Shampoo Apple Cider Vinegar.
- Apply to wet dreadlocks and massage into a lather. Rinse well. Repeat.
- For the best results, do a deep cleanse 3-4 times a year.
- Bicarbonate of Soda is a very harsh product and can cause scalp irritations and burns. Please do a patch test before using.
- If you are feeling some discomfort during your detox, please come out from your basin and rinse your scalp with cold water.