- Bicarbonate of Soda: Will strip away dirt, oil, debris and other unwanted buildup.
- Organic Apple Cider Vinegar: Its acidic properties will balance your dreadlock pH level while preventing mildew, mold, and even lice.
- Himalayan Salt: Packed with over 84 trace minerals and elements, Himalayan salt will nourish and gently detoxify your dreadlocks.
- Organic Juniper Berry Essential Oil: Its antibacterial, detoxifying & soothing properties will help you maintain a balanced scalp and calm irritation and itchiness.
- Organic Lavender Essential Oil: Its soothing properties will help calming irritating scalp.
- Organic Spearmint Essential Oil: Helps to refresh the scalp.
Sodium Bicarbonate, Citric Acid, Himalayan Salt*, Witch Hazel, Apple Cider Vinegar*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*, Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Leaf Oil*, Juniperus Communis (Juniper) Berry Oil* *Organic
No Sulfates, No Parabens, No Silicones, No Phthalates, No Artificial Colours, No Mineral Oil, No Petroleum.
Vegan & Gluten-free
Made in Australia
How to Use
- Fill your inflatable basin with warm water. You can find your basin here.
- Place your bomb in the water. Allow to fizz and dissolve.
- Once dissolve, lay on your back and place your dreadlocks into the bath.
- Massage your scalp and squeeze your dreadlocks.
- Soak your dreadlocks for at least 10 minutes to up to 30 minutes for the most ultimate clean.
- Thoroughly rinse dreadlocks with fresh running water. No need to further rinse your dreads with Apple Cider Vinegar as the bomb contains ACV already.
- Fully dry your dreadlocks.
- Repeat 3-4 times a year. If you are living a very active lifestyle, repeat more often.
- Bicarbonate of Soda is a very harsh product and can cause scalp irritations and burns. Please do a patch test before using.
- If you are feeling some discomfort during your detox, please come out from your basin and rinse your scalp with cold water.