- Bicarbonate of Soda. Will strip away dirt, oil, debris and other unwanted buildup.
- Organic Apple Cider Vinegar. Its acidic properties will balance your dreadlock pH level while preventing mildew, mold, and even lice.
- Organic Rosemary Extract and Essential Oil. Rosemary helps improving blood circulation. As a result, it could prevent hair follicles from being starved of blood supply, dying off, and leading to hair loss. Beyond stimulating hair growth, rosemary is used to prevent premature greying and dandruff. It may also help dry or itchy scalp.
- Organic Peppermint Extract and Organic Spearmint Essential Oil. Stimulating the hair follicles and increasing blood flow. Improved circulation and oxygen distribution is what helps to strengthen hair and help it grow more quickly.
- Organic Juniper Berry Essential Oil. Its antibacterial, detoxifying & soothing properties will help you maintain a balanced scalp and calm irritation and itchiness.
Sodium Bicarbonate, Citric Acid, Witch Hazel, Apple Cider Vinegar*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract*, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract*, Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Leaf Oil*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil*, Juniperus Communis (Juniper) Berry Oil* *Organic
No Sulfates, No Parabens, No Silicones, No Phthalates, No Artificial Colours, No Mineral Oil, No Petroleum.
Vegan & Gluten-free.
Made in Australia.
How to Use
- Fill your inflatable basin with warm water. You can find your basin here.
- Remove the plastic around the bomb, place the ball in the cotton bag provided, then drop your bomb in the water. Allow to fizz and dissolve.
- Once dissolve, let the extracts steep for up to 5 minutes, then remove the bag.
- Lay on your back and place your dreadlocks into the bath.
- Massage your scalp and squeeze your dreadlocks.
- Soak your dreadlocks for at least 10 minutes to up to 30 minutes for the most ultimate clean.
- Squeeze your dreadlocks from the tips to the roots to help penetrate the solution and remove the gunk. You can also ask someone to help you.
- Thoroughly rinse dreadlocks with fresh running water. No need to further rinse your dreads with Apple Cider Vinegar as the bomb contains ACV already.
- Fully dry your dreadlocks.
- Repeat 4 times a year. If you are living a very active lifestyle, repeat more often.
- Bicarbonate of Soda is a very harsh product and can cause scalp irritations and burns. Please do a patch test before using.
- If you are feeling some discomfort during your detox, please come out from your basin and rinse your scalp with cold water.