- Tea Tree Essence – Tea tree oil (melaleuca oil) comes from a native Australian plant called Melaleuca alternifolia. Tea tree oil may have antiviral, antifungal, and antibacterial properties. Its antifungal properties may make it effective at alleviating some causes of dandruff.
- White Willow Bark Extract – Also known as Salix Alba Bark Extract, this natural anti-dandruff active has exfoliating properties. It helps to shift dead skin cells, remove dirt and product build-up from the scalp. Willow Bark also helps to control excess sebum on the scalp.
- Chamomile Extract – Soothes inflammation and can relieve an itchy scalp, dermatitis, psoriasis and other skin conditions.
- Apple Cider Vinegar – ACV has natural antibacterial and antifungal properties, which can help fighting and preventing dandruff-causing yeast on the scalp.
Aqua (Water), Sodium Coco Sulfate (from Coconut), Cocamidopropyl Betaine (from Coconut), Glycerine, Coco Glucoside, Capryl / Caprylyl Glucoside (from Sugar), Glyceryl Oleate (from Olive Oil), Benzyl Alcohol, Piroctone Olamine, Saccharide Isomerate, Salix Alba (White Willow) Bark Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Chamomile) Flower Extract, Salicylic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Apple Cider Vinegar, Lavendula x Intermedia (Lavandin) Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Oil, Canarium Luzonicum (Elemi) oil, Pelargonlum Graveolens (Geranium) oil, Citronellol*, Geraniol*, Citral*, Linalool*, Limonene*. *Natural component of essential oils
How to Use
For best results, use at least twice a week.
- Wet hair thoroughly.
- Massage shampoo into your scalp.
- Lather and leave on your dreadlocks and scalp for several minutes.
- Rinse and repeat.
No SLS, No Parabens, No Silicones, No Phthalates, No Artificial Colours, No Mineral Oil, No Petroleum, No Artificial Fragrances.
Vegan & Gluten-free
Made in Australia