- Australian Sea Salt – Australian sea salt can help accelerate the locking process of locs by adding texture and grip to the hair. Its natural minerals provide the hair with nourishment, promoting healthier, stronger locs.
- Aloe Vera Juice – Aloe vera juice can help moisturise, nourish and strengthen locs, promoting healthier and more resilient hair. It can also add shine, leaving your locs looking revitalized and refreshed.
- Watermelon Extract –Watermelon extract can help hydrate and strengthen locs, leaving them looking healthy and vibrant. Its high content of vitamins and antioxidants nourish the hair and protect it from damage.
Aloe Barbadensis (Vera) Leaf Juice, Aqua (Water), Magnesium Sulfate (Salt), Polysorbate 20, Sodium Chloride (Australian Sea Salt), Betaine (from Sugar Beet), Citrullus Lanatus (Watermelon) Fruit Extract, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Natural Fragrance, Hexyl Cinnamal*, Citral*, Citronellol*, Linalool*. *Natural component of essential oils.
How to Use
- Spray on your freshly washed starter locs avoiding the scalp.
- Palm roll your hair.
- Let it dry naturally.
- Use once to twice a week until dreadlocks are less frizzy or mature.
No SLS, No Parabens, No Silicones, No Phthalates, No Artificial Colours, No Mineral Oil, No Petroleum, No Artificial Fragrances.
Vegan & Gluten-free
Made in Australia